Wednesday, July 16, 2008

EVE Online: Providence Freighter

Getting a new system to work on here means so much hassle in getting it up to working order as was ones previous system. I haven't the tool to do proper image editing but I feel I have to put some posts on regardless...

This is from EVE Online as well. I do not fly this vessel and in fact it's etched deep somewhere in the Industrial like of a race I do specialize in. (I'm in the military line, long range fire support.)

This ship is gorgeous enough to be a battleship. Truly, if the designers were to make it a battleship... or dreadnought or carrier, I would work for it. The Providence class Freighter here is the Amarr's freighter, ranking third in cargo capacity (out of 4) but argued to be one of the most durable.



I've seen the ship several times, and frankly I'm baffled as wto why it has not received some limelightas opposed to its other sisters; the Gallentean Obelisk for example is somehow so popular despite being somewhat... (oh, fine I'll say it but I'm sure some die hards are gonna shoot me) a horrendous looking flying-apartment block. Then again, maybe I'm just hanging with so many true blue Gallenteans. My next choice of freighter would be the Caldari Charon coz it's blobky robust appearence appeals to my sense of inclination for blocky ships (like the Rokh), but even so it pales for compared to my preference for the Providence.


Look at that. So beautiful.


No comments: